Sunday, January 29, 2012

Chapter Forty Three: Alessi's Chapter

Hola readers (If I still have any, that is). As you could probably tell, I'm back! And geeze, it's been a long time! I mean seriously, what has it been? Three weeks? A month?
Alessi: A month and five days!
Alessi! Hi! I...
Alessi: Save the friendliness, Voice!
But, I...
Alessi: No! I am sick of you! I mean seriously! You leave me preggers for over a month!
Well, I...
Alessi: Do you know how long that is in Sims years?! DO YOU?!
Erm... No....
Alessi: Well, I don't either.... But it's a long time! A really really LOOONG time!





Heh, nice get up. You joining the army or something?
Alessi: Don't interupt! I'm busy cleaning...
You?! Cleaning?!
Alessi: Things took a turn for the worse while you were gone...
Apparently...
Alessi: Yes... And things have been crazy around here! No, not crazy.... INSANE!!! No, not insane... Ummm.... what more insane than insane?
You.
Alessi: Oh hardy har har har! I'll have you know that things have been very peaceful while you were gone!
I thought you said they were chaotic?
Alessi: Well, yes, that too!
Alessi, there is a huge difference between...
Alessi: Oh hush up! I'm telling the story now!
Why should you tell the story?
Alessi: It's been a month. You have no idea whats been going on.
*sigh* True...
Alessi: Besides, how do i know that you won't just up and leave us again?
Alessi, it really wasn't...
Alessi: My story! End of discussion!
Fine... Enlighten us then.
Alessi: I will do no such thing! I will, however, tell you what has been going on since you abandoned us...







Alessi: Buffy has basically been working everyone's last nerve. Here you see Shane letting her know that he is tired of her annoying-ness.
Or maybe he is just tired because you let the kids stay up all night!
Alessi: Umm, no! That only happened once!
You let them all stay up and watch Friday the 13th...
Alessi: I was hoping they would be so scared that they'd pass out and then they would leave me alone...
Uh huh...
Alessi: Umm, right, moving on!





Alessi: And here we see Dennis. He is really annoying too. He's always screaming and what-not.
Ummm.... Did you try feeding him?
Alessi: Pfft, of course!
Than why is his moodlet....
Alessi: Oh hush! My point is, both Buffy and Dennis are very obnoxious little children!





I dunno, this pic is sort of adorable, isn't it?
Alessi: Eh, babies smiling are always adorable!
Yep! And he seems to really like his big sister...
Alessi: No, he's just afraid of her. He's smiling because he's afraid if he doesn't, lazer beams will shoot out of those red eyes of hers!
Your still stuck on her red eyes?
Alessi: They frighten me...


















Alessi: Buffy is also really creepy cause she is friends with our horrible cat.
Tuxie isn't horrible! And Buffy isn't creepy!
Alessi: Really? Cause I swear that they talk to each other sometimes...
So what? You talk to the voices in your head...
Alessi: And I hate every minute of it!



















Alessi: But anyways, the funniest thing happened the other day!
What's that?
Alessi: Well see, this disgusting creatures showed up outside my house. I mean, they were awful! They were like giant cats!
Ummm... Horses?
Alessi: Yeah, whatever
What's so funny about horses?




















Alessi: Buffy wanted to be friends with them! *bursts out laughing*
Ummm.... okay?
Alessi: Wait... I'm not done yet... *snickers*
Alessi, would you please get to the punchline already?!



















Alessi: The horses didn't wanna be her friends! *laughs* They flipped out, and she ran home crying!
You heartless little witch...
Alessi: Hey! Why is it okay for you laugh my pain but I cant laugh at anyone else's?
You are laughing at your daughter crying... You find nothing wrong with that?
Alessi: Erm, no...
*sigh* I am sooo tempted to delete you right now...
Alessi: Well you cant, because than your stupid little challenge will be over...
I could always make a copy of you, you know that right?
Alessi: *gulp* You... You can do that?
Mhmm.
Alessi: I'll be good! I promise!
Good girl... Now, talk about someone other than Buffy, please!



















Alessi: Well, Boo has been plenty strange lately. He keeps calling out for someone named Monster...
Oh... Remind me to talk to him later...
Alessi: What? You talk to him?
Sometimes...
Alessi: Huh? You torture people BESIDES me?!
Oh no, I like your kids. You are truly the only one I torture...
Alessi: Hurtful...



















Alessi: Well then, I'm done talking to you!
Really?
Alessi: Uh huh! Your getting the silent treatment!
But your talking to me right now...
Alessi: Maybe I am. Or maybe your just imagining it...
I don't think so, Alessi
Alessi: Oh, well, I think that you are...
Ummm... no





Alessi: Ahhh! Omg!
What? Your in labor?
Alessi: Ummm *winces* I'm not sure... it doesn't feel like normal labor...
What do you mean?
Alessi: This feels sparkly...
Oh, well, you ARE popping out Santas kid!
Alessi: What's a Santa?
The person who knocked you up...
Alessi: The chubby beared burglar?
Erm, yeah, sorta...
Alessi: Ahhh!






Usually I don't show the kids as babies, but the way Alessi gave birth was too funny!!!





But yeah, all that bad parenting aside, I'd like to introduce you to baby #32 Buddy Bright






To be honest I didn't write down his traits (Oops!!!) but I remember he got Loves the Outdoors... Oh well, I'll include his other one when he gets to be a child!


And I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter :-)  I normally dont write them like that, and I promise I wont ever again, I just needed to get a feel for writing for Alessi. I'm hoping to put a need chapter out every week or so, but I'm not going to promise anything! :-P

1 comment:

  1. Buddy's adorable :3

    And this:

    "Ummm.... what more insane than insane?"
    "You"

    I died laughing xD

    ReplyDelete